DANGER CHUNKS - Super Hostile Survival Experience
IMPOSSIBLE SURVIVAL EXPERIENCE
DANGER CHUNKS is a handcrafted map designed to make your survival extremely difficult. You will not have the tools you need, but when you do unlock the tech it'll be glorious. Oh, also, there's lava everywhere. Start your adventure on the only land you'll see from here on out: your starting chunk. Well, actually, you need to get to your starting area first. I won't even let you start easily. Try not to die...
You'll be limited to the resources and technology you have from your starting island. You will be tasked with hopping from overworld to nether and finally the end, in order to gather what you need to claim the head of the Ender Dragon. You're going to have to make your own portals, by the way, but I'll help. It won't be easy.
Out along the ocean of lava you'll find 4 differing dungeons each with their own tricks and challenges. You're gonna have to fight to get what's yours. But in the end you'll find more riches than you could ever desire.
I learned how to make custom things! Like traps!
- Find the obsidian needed to make a nether portal.
- Once inside the nether, find a way to make an end gate.
- Once inside the end, kill the Dragon to win.
- There's a lot of additional quests, too.
- You're going to die... get used to it.
Included in the box:
- One starting chunk with a lot of cool stuff to find and look through. The whole chunk has been touched by my grimy Creative hands... touching all the things. careful...
- Four dangerous dungeons of doom and what not. Each dungeon is themed a little bit.
I try, but I'm not an artist ok?
- One really dangerous Nether chunk that's doin' too much. Lots of death, but this time with fire! You'll find the end portal here.
- One The End dimension. Lots of neat stuff here that'll either kill you or give you a lot of really nice stuff.
- One unending headache, but a WHOLE LOTTA LOOT!
Hardcore compatible (if you're insane)
Suitable for 1 to 4 players
Made for 1.20.1
Please record your gameplay to help me make better maps. No need to talk or edit. Just pure gameplay is fine, though if you want to voice over I'd love that too.