Use Optifine! OR Nightvision!
(If you want to see hidden ores)
Discord server: discord.gg/Tph5KAr
Better than Xray mods!
X-ray pack for all those who need it. Ores and mineral blocks are shamelessly highlighted as shown in the pictures.
Be sure to pick up Optifine for the extra nightvision effect. So that you can see the hidden ores, also turn off smooth lighting.
Monster blocks (silver fish blocks) have a red square on them. The texture is derived from the redstone block so that it will be compatible with most packs (if the target pack has a rather unusual redstone block the square might not be as obvious as in default)
1.13 1.14 1.15 & 1.16 use the same file structure and naming. The only difference is how chests are mapped from 1.14 to 1.15. If you need 1.12, you need to download a 1.12 compatible version as a majority of names and folder structures changed from 1.12 to 1.13.
Please comment and request changes to the pack, I'd be happy to help out as much as I can.
- Do not distribute the pack or textures and/or claim them as your own.
- Feel free to use in-game (loading the pack through the Minecraft client), remix and/or edit the textures for your own personal use. However, you may not distribute the modified/remixed textures without my consent.
- Do not re-upload the pack elsewhere. I urge everyone to link to here, this is to protect the packs integrity and to centralize comments/critique that may help me improve the pack.
- Feel free to take screenshots/video recordings in/from Minecraft while using this pack and/or the contents/assets therein (loading the pack or parts of it through the Minecraft client) and to distribute such content with or without commercial purposes (crediting is not necessary).
- You are allowed to distribute the resourcepack within your Minecraft servers community* if you are the owner or acting on behalf of the owner of said server. This only applies to the server resourcepack prompt (serverside resourcepack) and does not include hosting this resourcepack on a server forum/website.
* Anyone who has ever connected to your server