Annahstas Beastrinia 32x
[1.14] [1.13] [1.12] Annahstas Beastrinia Pokémon/Pixelmon inspired 32x Texture/Resource Pack is vibrant brightly colored and a incredibly cute pack made by Annahstas and Filmjolk. The pack contains original cartoony textures drawn pixel by pixel in every 32x32 template.
The Pack Contains:
- Custom Textures
- Custom Models
- Easy To Recognize Blocks
- Bright Low Saturated Colors
- Custom GUI's
- AND MORE!
If that doesn't sell you to our pack, then check out these videos by Popular YouTuber's using our Texture Pack.
❤️ PixelDip ❤️
❤️ Joey Graceffa ❤️
❤️ OUR LATEST VIDEO ❤️
Do not DOWNLOAD our pack from any other source other than Planet Minecraft or Curse Forge. These are the only two places we upload our pack too. We work super hard on it and we do not wish for parasites. If you see anyone using any of our textures in their packs please inform us. As we have NOT given any permission for other packs to distribute our textures without our permission.
Q: Can I use your pack on my server?
A: Yes, you can use our pack on your server. But, you may NOT have a download for it on your website or server 'unless' it links to PMC or Curse back to us.
Combined with PMC we have over 300k DOWNLOADS!!! AND 250k VIEWS!!!
We are constantly either on the first or second page of the texture packs list of Curse Forge. Loads of servers use our pack and we're on of the TOP Texture/Resource Packs to be Keyworded and Searched on YouTube!
If you have any suggestions or comments please don't be shy and tell us in our comment section below.
- Do not distribute Annahstas pack or textures and/or claim them as your own.
- Feel free to use in-game (loading the pack through the minecraft client), remix and/or edit the textures for your own personal use. However, you may not distribute the modified/remixed textures without my consent.
- Do not re-upload the pack elsewhere. I encourage people to link either the website "https://www.bebetextures.com/beastrinia" or the direct download link "https://beastpc.bebetextures.club/". DO NOT link directly to cursecdn, this is to protect the packs integrity and to centralize comments/critique that may help me improve the pack. I do not see the reason as to why anyone would not link a self-updating link. I do not want people commenting on a week old or more upload, complaining or giving critique on things which might have already been fixed. If you really don't want to link the curse download provided above, please contact me either on minecraftforum.net via pm or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, specify as to why you can't/wont use the provided link and maybe I can set up another download link that better fits your needs.
- Feel free to take screenshots/video recordings in/from minecraft while using this pack and/or the contents/assets therein (loading the pack or parts of it through the minecraft client) and to distribute such content with or without commercial purposes.
- You are allowed to distribute the resourcepack within your Minecraft servers community* if you are the owner or acting on behalf of the owner of said server. This only applies to the server resourcepack prompt (serverside resourcepack) and does not include hosting this resourcepack on a server forum/website.
* Anyone who has ever connected to your server
you can make a bedrock version?
Can you update to 1.17?
Hi this is the Cutest Pack Ever, I've made a Showcase Video
Hello! Great work on this texture pack! I absolutely love the look of the grass, gives such a better pokemon vibe! :D
I am having a few issues, probably pack related but thought I'd share! I'm playing the pokehaan craft mod which is pixelmon + modded minecraft, and for some reason the refined storage crafting grid and controller are showing stretched out food icons? and they're invisible and can see through the ground behind them.
This is using the 1.12.2 version, and these are the only blocks so far I've notice have any issues. Honestly I'll just play with the janky blocks because the pack looks way too cool, but figured I'd write up a comment and let you know!
Edit: Dank Null is completely invisible as well.
The file for the 1.15 download is the 1.16 one just an FYI.
really nice pack, the UI is excellent too.
Muito lindo, parabéns, muito fofo e meigo, vocês brilharam <3
I like the look of the blocks but the items, not very much. I think the items are too """realistic""" compared to the cartoon-ish feel of the blocks.
Hi, is the pack going to support Minecraft 1.16.2 soon? The current download keeps saying it's out of date and I can't use it :( Thanks!
In reply to missbelle00:
you can use it and it works just fine.
I love this pack! But it removes pokemon body flames. Is there a way around this?
In reply to RyoStonewell:
need to add the flame particle to the particle sheet. Removed it due to how it looks on torches and furnaces. It's just unfortunate that the mod uses the ugly flame particle.
In reply to Filmjolk:
Also, here's a fun little factoid. When it came to tails, such as Charmander or Monpherno, the flames used to wave back and forth with the tails. That was a couple generation updates ago. Think they'll ever bring that back? Also, said flames used to work the same way as torches with things like the realistic torches mod or optifine.
In reply to RyoStonewell:
the latest 1.12 version should fix the pixelmon body flame.
Ok so... While using the texture pack, I put optifine back in and reset all video options, then experimented with some of them. So far, I see no further problems, but if I figure out what was causing them, I'll be sure to post it in. Oh, and just two quick things.
First off, could you please add a round sun and moon?
Secondly, since you can feed wheat to pokemon, hould you change how harvested wheat looks so it looks like pokemon food pellets?
Ok, I just love this resource pack to bits, but lately, it started glitching badly. When I look at certain things from certain angles, it dissapears. Is this a shader and/or mod conflict, or what?
Support for BoP?
Ok, small prob. I downloaded this, making sure it was for 1.12.2, but it still isn't workin'. Is it a texture pack or shader?
I'm sorry, I'd add an image to show where it is, but I don' know how...
Nevermind, I figured it out, but it could use a round sun.
is this pack available on 1.12?
In reply to UziiJoel: