Don't forget you need to use MCPatcher or Optifine for this texture pack to look perfect, it uses Connected Textures.
Being originally from Canada I missed out on growing up with Doctor Who. I discovered this excellent show as an adult. Luckily the ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) re-broadcast the show from the beginning a couple of years ago. I was amazed that I had not found it before.
I just happen to have friends who are no less than DW fanatics and asked me to make an HD Doctor Who Texture pack. Now that I have everything generally in place and superfan Drakelx555 has come in as my adviser, the pack is looking fantastic. He and I have so many more ideas, I will be tweaking for a long time to come. We have tried to balance game play and the theme hopefully we have done this well.
The Doctor 1.8 also has support for The Dalek Mod 1.8 update 42.
I have been working hard to and have added support for the environments and TARDISes in the initial release. I will tackle the mobs next. Wait until you see the 2013 TARDIS control room blocks. They have turned out better than I expected.
TARDIS Doors - Wooden Doors randomly assigned
TARDIS Roof - Stone Slab
First Doctor's TARDIS:
Console - Quartz Block Stairs made into a 3x3 square
Light Colour Roundel - Quartz Block
Dark Colour Roundel - Chiseled Quartz
Lined Columns - Quartz Column
Eight Doctor's TARDIS:
Iron Console Supports - Iron Bars
Ninth and Tenth Doctor's TARDIS:
Console - Birch Plank Stairs in a hollow 3x3 square
Iron Mesh Floor - Birch Plank Slab
Iron Floor Edge - Dark Oak Slab
Roundel - Double Birch Plank Slab
TARDIM Roundel - Gold Block
Eleventh Doctor's Second TARDIS:
Floor and Pillar - Brick Slab
Floor Vents - Vertical Dispenser
Wall Upper - Double Stone Slab made into 3x3 square, 1x3 stack, 3x1 line
Wall Lover - Double Cobble Slab
Twelveth Doctor's TARDIS:
Bookcase (stand alone) - bookshelf
Wall Upper with bookcase - Double Oak Slab made into 3x3 square, 1x3 stack, 3x1 line
Wall Upper with blackboard - Double Spruce Slab made into 3x3 square, 1x3 stack, 3x1 line
Screenshot thanks to Kab's Rresource Pack Showcase!
Licence / Permissions (legalistic crap):
- Please get permission to reuse content from this pack in other packs.
- Please get permission to re-distribute this content.
- Please give credit and link to this thread to write reviews with screenshots.
- Please give credit and link to this thread to make videos using this content.
I've used content from the following with permission:
Please tell me what you like and, especially, what you DO NOT like. For the things that are not right, if you can tell me why they are wrong there is a good chance I will fix it, well at least try.
These are all my texture packs, I bet there is something you like:
- x16 Axel's Forgotten Lands Realistic Resource Pack
- x16 KabPack Adventure Resource Pack
- x16 Lord Trilobite's Viking Resource Pack
- x32 evenTime Resource Pack
- x32 Athos Roman Resource Pack
- x32 TheVoid's AD-Reforged RPG Resource Pack
- x64 Soulscribe's RezCraft Tron Resource Pack
- x64 MrShortee's Bladecraft Cyberpunk Resource Pack
- Jungle Ruins:
- x16 Survival Resource Pack
- x16 The Betweenlands Resource Pack
- x16 Swirly Resource Pack
- x32 Swirly Resource Pack
- x32 Medieval Resource Pack
- x32 Darklands FTB Infinity Evolved Resource Pack
- The Doctor:
- x16 Whovian Resource Pack
- x32 Whovian Resource Pack
- x32 TARDIS 2.0 Map Whovian Resource Pack
- Kyctarniq's Photobased:
- x16 Photobased Resource Pack
- x32 PhotobasedResource Pack
- Kyctarniq's Technic:
- x32 Tekkit Classic 3.1.2
- x32 Tekkit Classic 3.1.3
- x32 Tekkit Lite 0.6.5
- x32 Tekkit 1.2.9g
- x32 Tekkit Legends 1.1.1
- Kyctarniq's FTB:
- x32 Mindcrack 1.4.7
- x32 Ultimate 1.4.7
- x32 Direwolf20 1.7.10
- x32 Infinity Evolved 1.7.10
- x32 Classy Resource Pack
- x64 Classy Resource Pack
- x128 Classy Resource Pack