Refined Vanilla is a resource pack built to improve on the vanilla item textures without making too many drastic changes to them. Most of the time.
Some modifications are more noticeable than others.
- Most of the items changed retain their original color palette and shape. Items used commonly throughout mods (such as the bucket) had very minimal changes made to them.
- Most blocks that use 2D inventory icons have been converted into 3D inventory icons (such as the Cauldron).
- This resource pack was built taking into consideration the Texture Update. The color palette and style used in the Texture Update has been applied to a select amount of items included in this resource pack.
- No blocks have been modified.
- Modifies around 80% of all item textures
- Converts most blocks (with 2D inventory icons) into 3D inventory icons
- Mod compatible. The changes made were done with that consideration in mind.
- Extra Utilities
- Tinkers' Construct
If you have any suggestions on what mods I should add support to for the resource pack, feel free to drop a suggestion below and I may get to it depending on the mod and if I have time available.
Do note that it is limited to general or resource items; no blocks or entities.