Firewolf is a 128x HD resource pack. It uses sharp and smooth textures that are easy on the eyes to make Minecraft look more realistic while still keeping most of the textures true to vanilla.
★ Over 300 custom textures
★ 3D models for doors, ladders and rails
★ Connecting textures for glass and stained glass
★ More vibrant grass and foliage
★ HD user interface (under development)
Compatible with Minecraft versions 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13 and 1.14
Installation (Featured Video)
- Optifine: Needs to be installed for connecting glass and HD font to work
- Sildur's Shaders or Chocapic13's Shaders (requires high-end PC)
- Coterie Craft [16x]: Install below Firewolf so untextured blocks and items look nicer.
- Official Website: Stay up to date with development.
- Downloads: Download older versions of Firewolf and the source files.
Firewolf by Keistu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://firewolfresourcepack.com.