- Resource Packs
This is a fun pack I made for an elephant model I made! Why ravagers? Honestly, I don't know other than it makes sense honestly.
How to Install
• Download the resource pack, it should be a .zip file.
• Locate the folder you saved the resource pack to and copy the .zip file.
• Open Minecraft and go to "Options" and then "Resource Packs."
• Click on "Choose Resource Pack Folder"
• Paste the .zip file into the folder and then head back into the game.
• The pack should be there, if not hit "Escape" and go back into "Resource Packs."
PLEASE do not redistribute this pack under your name and take or edit assets from the pack.
If you like my work, I suggest following me on Twitter for my content!
Or, maybe you want to discuss ideas, check out my other projects or showcase your own artwork you can join my Discord!