Need a server to play with friends? Don't know how to setup one? Just rent already configured server - install and update my modpacks( and dozens of others!) in one click!
Click on the picture above, select plan(at least 5GB), use my code xdreamz to get 25% off your first month and enjoy playing with your friends!
Support me on Patreon! | Modpack's discord channel. | All my packs | R.A.D. Lite | Life in the village 2 | Life in the Village LITE | Life in the village | Engineer's Life | Engineer's Life 2 | R.A.D.- TiC Edition
PART 1 OF RAD Revamp is here!
Shop revamps! New reward tables! Loot crates! CHAPTERS! UNLOCKABLES! CUSTOM ITEMS! GUIDES TO EACH MOD! AND MORE!
Get a refreshing feeling as you re-discover new items, or remember those you always forgot existed!
Be relieved from the stress of gaming with a bit of humor as you read the titles and subtitles of quests, as well as their snazzy new descriptions, which will boast an extra smile or give some helpful insight!
This revamp project was created by our community member @I Mayk Kwuests#6697 so all credits and energy goes to him.
Special thanks to @Samara#0323 for active template creation!
Features of the new update include:
• A brand new FTB Questbook remade from scratch with massive attention to detail ranging from humorous quest names and titles to new informative descriptions. Progression should now be streamlined in a fashion where you should progress through the Questbook just by playing the game. (NOTE: rewards are still work in progress!)
• TONS more repeatable quests in “The Grind Don’t Stop” Chapter, and longer quest trees should give most mods higher play time, and replayability
• The Building Gadgets mod has allowed to organize a new feature which will help players share their builds through the use of the Building Gadgets mod
• Items which eventually become useless, like Manuscripts, unlock items for the Titles mod, and more, will now have a use in the Questbook
• A new Chapter with “achievement” like quests will also be added. This new Chapter will have ridiculously challenging quests which are not intended to be completed in one sitting
• The Shop is receiving a huge revamp. All tabs will be remade for more appropriate organization of items. Tons of items have been added
• New changes to the configs
AND MUCH MORE TO COME! Current changes: https://pastebin.com/raw/e4EbKVtJ
There will be notification about missing entries in your save file - that's totally OK.
Just confirm, game will make a backup of your world just in case.
What other major internal changes you should expect: tweaked some generations of world structures and terrain(villages, cave variants, ravines, dungeons) which should lead to faster chunk loading.
New options for explorers!
• Added Biomes O Plenty with Biome Bundle Compat Layer. Old worlds should work and generate fine but if you want to experience Biomes O Plenty Biomes with Biome Bundle terrain gen you need to create new world using preset "BBOP" (Create OTG World -> choose BBOP on the left -> Continue -> Continue -> Name your world and hit OK.) For server installation: level-type=OTG | level-name=BBOP
To not overwhelm players with two tons of content in new update there will be Part 2 of Revamp!
Stay tuned! Be a part of this revamp - leave your feedback and suggestions in our discord server!
- Biome Bundle O Plenty
- Biomes O' Plenty
- Hunter illager
Updated 17 files
Detailed mod changelog: https://pastebin.com/raw/MjUafVwp