If you want a server setup for the One Elf Squared mod pack with zero effort, get a server with BisectHosting and receive 25% off your first month as a new customer using the code kreezxil
This is a kitchensink mod pack in the flavor of nearly everything from the 1.11.2 branch of Forge. Almost everything is in it. The main reason you would want to play this is that you know I'm the maintainer and will keep it up to date as long as you report on it.
The other reason to play it is because you want to experience MineColonies! You know you would like to do that!
ServerPack available at https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/one-elf-squared/files
- FORGE: Build 2314
- JAVA: 8 u121 or better
- RAM: 6 GB (3822 MB)
- Suggested Amount: 8 GB (6146 MB) [version 5.4.0+]
And because you want to play with these other mods which are fully detailed at https://kreezcraft.com/wiki/index.php/One_Elf_Squared.
- If you have lost control of your colony or are unable to eat or noticed that the bread recipes are missing then follow the steps on the Troubleshooting page for Lost Control of Colony.
- Quark, Forestry, and Random Thing's charcoal blocks have been disabled in favor of the one provided by Minecraft which turns 9 charcoal into a coal block. This solves the rtools coal generator not wanting to burn charcoal blocks.
- Random Things' crafting table which was a vanity item to begin with has been disabled as it conflicts with realbench, we don't know why, but it does and it deletes items left on its grid, albeit not its default behavior.
- You will lose your journeymap map everytime you upgrade so make sure you back it up and restore see Updating Client for detailed instructions.
- Advanced hook launchers was using the wrong invar ingot from Silent Gem's, I've remapped it to use the ingots from Techreborn using the Backpacks! mods recipe editor.
- Techreborn had a steel turbine that was really expensive to make and when smelted made these ingots from Silent's Gems, I remapped it to return steel ingots in the furnace.
- Iron placed in a furnace now makes Railsplus steel, to get the refined iron needed for TechReborn put that steel in a crafting grid. Therefore you can make stacks of that type of steel and simply mass convert them to the required ingot.
As of 5.9.0 the pack now comes with keyboard wizard. While in the game you hit Alt+F7 to bring it up and you can see that there no conflicts and can also easily redfine the keys.
Everything listed is a link you can click it and it will take you to the associated project page, in 99% of the cases this will be another curseforge page.
Help a Veteran today
I am Veteran of United States Army. I am not disabled. But I do love to make these mods and modpacks for you guys. Please help me to help you by Donating at https://patreon.com/kreezxil
This project is proudly powered by FORGE, without whom it would not be possible. Help FORGE get rid of Adfocus at https://www.patreon.com/LexManos.