(This modpack is is in no way affiliated with FTB, it is simply compatible with their similarly-named modpack: 'FTB Direwolf20 1.12'!)
Direwolf20 is a kitchen sink pack designed by the Youtuber 'Direwolf20' and FTB. It is in no way intended to infringe on the validity of the similarly-named FTB modpack, we are simply looking to improve on the ideas presented by it using improvements to the client-side of the modpack and other related services.
This modpack is compatible with any server running the 'FTB Direwolf20 1.12' modpack, and is designed to improve on the basis that it provided.
We also provide a dedicated server with full proprietary feature sets and staff available at all times through our Discord.
Details of Significant Changes (updated as changes are made):
- Addition of too much cynicism.
- Performance-centred default options which aim to make the out-of-the-box experience more fluid, so you can get right into playing!
- Addition of BetterFPS to help improve performance.
- Addition of Sledgehammer to provide a variety of patches and performance enhancements.
- Addition of CraftingTweaks to provide a more intuitive crafting experience.
- Addition of NoMoreRecipeConflict to prevent recipe conflicts.
- A main menu GUI overhaul to bring a more simple, bare-bones, and less tacky feel to the user interface.
- Addition of a default dedicated server listing to provide a reliable and fully staffed multiplayer service.
- Removal of MineTogether, as it causes major conflicts with most common forms of chat formatting, and adds unnecessary overhead for features many people don't use.