It's a mod that adds 1.13-1.14 feeling to 1.12.2.Some features are missing because there aren't any mods for some features.Instead of that features I added some similar mods.
- You can find fish mobs,corals in seas
- There are some new villager types
- There is a difference about pumpkin carving.The difference is you need to put shears and pumpkin in crafting table(depends on shape you put)
- There're a block like cartocraphy table , barrel , scaffolding and composter(there's no mod for cutter,fletching table,lectern etc).
- There's a thing about scaffolding,you can't climb to.
- You can find different types of foxes in some biomes(i don't know which biomes you can find in).
- There are so much features to write down
1.14 noteblock sounds added(Version 1.1)
I added some extra noteblock sounds.
This pack contains 2 optional packs, a pack with 1.13 textures(in 1.14 current textures are Jappa's v3 but in this pack it's v2) and Overlay Textures 1.12.
This mod pack is not finished yet!
Current mod list
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- VanillaFix (by Runemoro)
- TexFix (by Speiger)
- Underwater Chest Bubbles (by Squirtle8459)
- Just a Few Fish (by Tmtravlr)
- CoralReef (by primetoxinz)
- Wumple Util Library (by JasonSpangler)
- Canny Composter (by JasonSpangler)
- Outfox (by KaiserYoshi)
- Bamboozled (by InsomniaKitten)
- Pumpkin Carving (by cleverpanda714)
- Mod Name Tooltip (by mezz)
- Diet Hoppers (by RWTema)
- Realistic Item Drops (by Funwayguy)
- More Layers (by MCrafterzz)
- Mo' Villages (by The_WeatherPony)
- SnowVillage (by svenhjol)
- Scaffolding Block (by Soggy_Mustache)
- MoarSigns (by Gory_Moon)
- Pantography (by JasonSpangler)
- Bear With Me (by LordCazsius)
- Worse Barrels (by quat1024)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Villager Trade Tables (by csb987)
- JEI Villagers (by Buuz135)
- Shipwrecks! (by cpacal)
- SmoothWater (by asiekierka)
- OpenModsLib (by OpenMods) (Oops, I added this by mistake)
- Notebetter 2 (by ShinkoNet)
- You need to add Optifine manually because it isn't a Curse mod