Welcome to the official Zoocraft Discoveries mod! That's right - the same mod used in the Zoocrafting series!
This mod adds many new, interesting and unique creatures to your world, which are bound to surprise you. Prepare to stumble across chinchillas, camels, tapirs, porcupines, frogs, geckos, rhinos, anteaters, capybaras, hedgehogs, gemsbok and even giraffes! The perfect mod for a wannabe zookeeper!
Alongside animals, this mod adds in a few items and blocks:
- Bunny slippers - dyeable in ANY colour imaginable!
- Tranquiliser darts and blowpipes.
- IUCN icons, for use in zoo exhibits.
- Signposts in the six different wood textures. Fully customisable to 360 degrees. (Shift and right-click to customise using the GUI)
- Four different thatch blocks, perfect for rooves.
- Two new glass textures, perfect for exhibit windows.
- Pantile roof blocks in both plain and assorted textures.
- Coloured pantile roof blocks, dyeable in all 16 colours.
- Eight different particle blocks, for adding life and energy to your exhibits.
- A variety of strong iron fences with custom models.
- A large, decorative Megatherium statue. Can be rotated by right clicking with a stick.
There are also some brand new farmable blocks:
- Cookie bushes!
- Fourteen new herbs and spices, used to add regenerative properties to your food:
(basil, oregano, sage, tarragon, thyme, coriander, mint, rosemary, parsley, dill, chive, tarragon, saffron, bay and lemongrass.)
This mod is for 1.7.10 only and it is highly unlikely to be updated to a newer version.
Anteater - Apple
Camel - Wheat
Capybara - Wheat
Chinchilla - Wheat
Frog - Cannot be bred
Gecko - Wheat seeds
Gemsbok - Wheat
Giraffe - Apple
Hedgehog - Wheat
Porcupine - Wheat
Rhino - Grass bundle (See below)
Tapir - Carrot