!!!THIS MOD IS DEAD!!!
There is a sequel though: Xenoclus 2
Welcome to Xenoclus!
This mod is all about exploration so I shall not spoil much.
This mod will add in over five unique dimensions (currently there are four)
- Four unique dimensions
- A plethora of new biomes
- A truck load of structures
- Many environment improvements to base dimensions
- Castles with friendly mobs
- Many unique and interesting mobs
- One boss fight (more to come)
- Rare loot
- New foods
- New armors
- A new transportation device
- Many building blocks
- With hundreds of new blocks
- With many unique decorations
- With many different and alien plants
- Portals to new lands
- More interesting structures
How to Get to the Dimensions
First you must obtain an emerald and combine it with an emerald and a ghast tear to get a Shade Emerald. Then you get any mob head and combine it with the shade emerald to get the Umbra Transmitter. Create a portal formation out of bone blocks and then use the Umbra Transmitter on it.
First you must explore the snowy biomes of your world and find a shed. In that shed there will be Golden Thread. Then combine said thread with any enchanted book and a diamond to get The Cryotic Book. Create a portal formation out of Packed Ice and use the book on it.
Create a portal frame out of any vanilla prismarine, craft a Strange Pyramid out of palm leaves, prismarine, and other materials. Then use the pyramid on the frame.
Create a portal frame out of Abyssal Scaltone Bricks, craft a Trench Artifact out of Abyssal Scaltone, Aquem, and Drenchire. Then use the artifact on the frame.
- Certain flying mobs will blast off whenever touching the ground (this is an issue with MCreator)
- Mage and other ranged mobs have incomplete projectiles (this is an issue with MCreator)
- The Abyss can be laggy and look weird when loading in (this is due to the method I used to make the Abyss' biomes actually differ, I may release a version without that though, although it won't look as pretty)
- The Abyss can rarely crash the game (refer to the above)
- A certain attack performed by the Creepalisk will sometimes float there not colliding or doing anything (this is an issue with Minecraft)
- Some structures destroy terrain (this will be fixed in the Protordial Arts Update)
- The droid creation kit has the ability to crash the game. (FIXED)
Flood O' Content Update has just released!
This mod was made with MCreator.
Almost Everything - Me
Secret, Snowmobile model, and Cryofuge Sword, Chain Chakram model - TheDuckeyMomo (doesn't have a CurseForge Account)
Lycan and Fenrir models/textures - Bronze
All music - Junk Jack (its a game)