Welcome to Xenoclus!
This mod is all about exploration so I shall not spoil much.
This mod will add in over five unique dimensions (currently there are four)
- Four unique dimensions
- A plethora of new biomes
- A truck load of structures
- Many environment improvements to base dimensions
- Castles with friendly mobs
- Many unique and interesting mobs
- One boss fight (more to come)
- Rare loot
- New foods
- New armors
- A new transportation device
- Many building blocks
- With hundreds of new blocks
- With many unique decorations
- With many different and alien plants
- Portals to new lands
- More interesting structures
How to Get to the Dimensions
First you must obtain an emerald and combine it with an emerald and a ghast tear to get a Shade Emerald. Then you get any mob head and combine it with the shade emerald to get the Umbra Transmitter. Create a portal formation out of bone blocks and then use the Umbra Transmitter on it.
First you must explore the snowy biomes of your world and find a shed. In that shed there will be Golden Thread. Then combine said thread with any enchanted book and a diamond to get The Cryotic Book. Create a portal formation out of Packed Ice and use the book on it.
Create a portal frame out of any vanilla prismarine, craft a Strange Pyramid out of palm leaves, prismarine, and other materials. Then use the pyramid on the frame.
Create a portal frame out of Abyssal Scaltone Bricks, craft a Trench Artifact out of Abyssal Scaltone, Aquem, and Drenchire. Then use the artifact on the frame.
- Certain flying mobs will blast off whenever touching the ground (this is an issue with MCreator)
- Mage and other ranged mobs have incomplete projectiles (this is an issue with MCreator)
- The Abyss can be laggy and look weird when loading in (this is due to the method I used to make the Abyss' biomes actually differ, I may release a version without that though, although it won't look as pretty)
- The Abyss can rarely crash the game (refer to the above)
- A certain attack performed by the Creepalisk will sometimes float there not colliding or doing anything (this is an issue with Minecraft)
- Some structures destroy terrain (this will be fixed in the Protordial Arts Update)
- The droid creation kit has the ability to crash the game. (FIXED)
Flood O' Content Update has just released!
Protordial Arts Update
The Protordial Arts Update will add a new magic mechanic, many new items to collect, a new workbench, several mobs, new structures.
Will also change existing structures, and will change the balancing and progression of the mod.
In celebration of MoTW there will be new upcoming bonus content added into the Protordial Arts Update. Thank you all!
This mod was made with MCreator.
Almost Everything - Me
Secret, Snowmobile model, and Cryofuge Sword, Chain Chakram model - TheDuckeyMomo (doesn't have a CurseForge Account)
Lycan and Fenrir models/textures - Bronze
All music - Junk Jack (its a game)