* Compatibility with Xaero's World Map 1.7. Not compatible with older versions.
+ Added a "global" waypoints. Global waypoints are not affected by the "Max Waypoint Draw Distance" setting. You can make a waypoint global through the add/edit screen. This can be useful when you want to have only a few important waypoints visible anywhere and many local waypoints only visible when you're close to them. It can save you a lot of screen space. Deathpoints are always global.
* The "Max Waypoint Draw Distance" setting now scrolls in 250 increments and the maximum value is now 25,000. You can still set it higher through the config file if you need to.
* Fixed the waypoint draw distance settings not affecting waypoints until they are rendered ingame.
* The waypoint draw distance setting will no longer take Y distance into account.
+ Added a new setting to control the opacity of the player direction arrow.
- Removed *8 and /8 buttons from the waypoint add/edit screen. They were added to help users fix an issue caused by an old bug but I think enough time has passed.
* Reworked how Patreon capes are implemented. It's now done with a core mod and they should behave exactly like vanilla capes, which includes changing the elytra texture.
* Fixed modified chunks not being updated on the minimap sometimes if they were modified out of render distance.