Shared library of useful classes and functions for mod development. Does nothing on its own - you will see nothing new in-game with this mod alone.
Reduces boilerplate and duplicate code. Used by Stormwind's mods.
- MatchingConfig classes to help make a mod highly configurable in relation to things in game
- A BaseChest class based on vanilla Minecraft's chest, from which to derive new chest types
- An adapter set, IThing, for basic use of ItemStack, Entity, and TileEntity instances via a single interface
- Map manipulation library
- Client/Server proxy bases classes derived from Choonster's TestMod3
- Container capability listeners derived from Choonster's TestMod3
- BlockRepair library derived from Corosus' CoroUtil
- Many more utility classes
- Food Funk - What is that funky smell in my backpack? Food spoils over time unless preserved. Configure any item to rot, any container to preserve items.
- Canny Composter - Compost more stuff! Turn excess organic material and rotted food into nutrients for plants.
- Mega Map - Cartographers rejoice! Mega zoomed out maps - scales of 5 aka 1:32 and greater!
- Web Slinger - Spiders shoot webbing at you - slinging webs from a distance, or when they hit you in melee!
- Pantography - Copy Map item data to other Maps including different scale Maps.
- Palimpsest - Erase Maps and Books for reuse by rubbing with Redstone Dust.
- Flourishing Foliage - Can't keep a tree down! Tree leaves regrow outward after harvesting if enough tree trunk is left.
- Saplings to Sticks - Strip saplings to get sticks. That's it - nothing more.
- Daring Debug - Do you DARE to see extra debug information? Includes TileEntity and Tag information.