Compost more stuff! Turn excess organic material and rotten food into nutrients for plants.
- Improves Minecraft's composter! Makes many more organic items compostable by default.
- Composter makes compost (configurable, for example can be reverted to "minecraft:bonemeal")
- Compost is weaker than bonemeal, working only 50% of the time (configurable)
- Composter takes more time to generate compost (configurable)
- Since composting generates heat, small puffs of steam will occasionally appear (configurable)
- Make more items compostable in the composter by adding their ids or tags to the configuration file or to compostable_level tags
- Composting values are 0 to 100. The default Minecraft composting values are 30, 50, 65, 85, and 100.
- To override default configuration and make an item not compostable, set the value to 0.
- To make your mod's items compostable, add the items to the compostable_level1 - compostable_level5 tags (which correspond to the default composting levels) in your mod.
- Make any item decompose in the compost bin over a specified time (via configuration).
- Default configuration entries support vanilla Minecraft and other mods.
- Any item from any mod can be specified, and specifiers include support for metadata and ore dictionary names.
Requires Wumple Util Library.
- This mod began as a port to MC 1.12 of the compost bin and compost item from the old Garden Collection mod by Justin Aquadro.
- Food Funk - What is that funky smell in my backpack? Food spoils over time unless preserved. Configure any item to rot, any container to preserve items.
- Canny Composter - Compost more stuff! Turn excess organic material and rotted food into nutrients for plants.
- Mega Map - Cartographers rejoice! Mega zoomed out maps - scales of 5 aka 1:32 and greater!
- Web Slinger - Spiders shoot webbing at you - slinging webs from a distance, or when they hit you in melee!
- Pantography - Copy Map item data to other Maps including different scale Maps.
- Palimpsest - Erase Maps and Books for reuse by rubbing with Redstone Dust.
- Flourishing Foliage - Can't keep a tree down! Tree leaves regrow outward after harvesting if enough tree trunk is left.
- Saplings to Sticks - Strip saplings to get sticks. That's it - nothing more.
- Daring Debug - Do you DARE to see extra debug information? Includes TileEntity and Tag information.