Worley's Caves is a complete overhaul of the vanilla cave system that features massive, continuous cave systems. The idea behind this mod was to create an underground cave network that feels completely fresh. With so many great mods that provide totally new ways to explore the overworld, biome options, and even new dimensions, it felt like the tired cave system never really got the attention it deserved.
These caves change the way you explore the underground. No more digging for hundreds of blocks with nothing to see, no more of the same basic cave tunnel you've seen thousands of times. The huge branching rooms of Worley's Caves means there's always more to explore. The unexpected cave layout will keep you on your toes as mobs can creep up from any direction. The long tunnels opening into vast caverns make for the perfect caves to take an elytra cave diving.
For mod pack makers and those who like to fine tune their experience, the config options give you can even greater control of how the caves generate. Adjusting noise cutoff can shrink or expand the size of the cave system, warp amplifier settings let you control how much to distort the caves, vertical compression can turn the caves from claustrophobic to terrifyingly tall. The dimensional whitelist also allows for having Vanilla caves in one dimension and Worley Caves in another, giving other worlds and even more unique feel.
- Extensive, almost endless, cave networks.
- Totally unique tunnel and room shapes
- Huge branching paths
- Extensive config options
- Dimension independent cave generation
- Compatible with vanilla cave generation features like ravines, dungeons, and mineshafts
- Compatible with other mod cave generation such as Actually Additions lush caves, Quark underground biomes, and Astral Sorcery treasure shrines
- Works server side only and in single player