1.15 supports Patchouli for in-game guide book
1.12 supports Guide-API for in game guide book
1.15 changelog https://github.com/Ipsis/Woot/blob/1.15.x/CHANGELOG.md
1.12 changelog https://github.com/Ipsis/Woot/wiki/Woot-Changelog-1.12
Mod spotlight by RG_Sha
We have all been there in Minecraft - building the mob farm.
They all come down to the same thing.
- Spawn the mobs
- Kill the mobs
- Collect the XP and loot
- Deal with a ton on entities being spawned
Woot does things a bit differently ..... it doesn't spawn any mobs in the world .... WHAT?!
In Woot you build your factory then program it with the mob of your choice. Then you give it some power and an inventory to put all the loot into that the mob would have generated.
There are multiple tiers of factory to handle higher tier mobs. So yes, you need the big factory to spawn the Wither!
To make life a bit easier, there is a layout block to show you where you need to put all the blocks in each tiers multiblock.
You can also upgrade your factory to give extra benefits, all of which cost extra power.
- Looting I/II/III - apply looting to the mob kills
- Rate I/II/III - spawn mobs faster
- Mass I/II/III - spawn more mobs
- Decapitate I/II/III - increased head drop rate
- XP I/II/III - generate XP shards
- Efficiency I/II/III - make your factory a bit cheaper in power terms
- BloodMagic I/II/III - Life Essence generation via a Ritual