A lightweight mod similar to Waila. Think of it as a different flavor, serving a similar function but in a different way. It displays information about blocks and entities when you look at them. WIT also has an API.
Some things WIT currently displays:
- The name of the block/entity and the mod it is from.
- ID, metadata, and unlocalized name
- Harvestability info
- Indicates tile entities with "(TE)"
- Contents of inventories that sync with the client, including Storage Drawers
- Extra information added by other mods (example: the drying rack from Fun Ores)
Look at blocks and entities for basic information. Sneak for more information. The background also has a fancy sliding animation, just for fun. Not all blocks are recognized (such as the upper half of doors), but most are.
What is displayed, whether or not it requires sneaking, and the formatting of most elements can be changed in the config file. The mod name is also added to item tooltips.