Immersive Railroading is a Minecraft mod for 1.16.4, 1.15.2, 1.14.4, 1.12, 1.11, 1.10, and 1.7.10. It adds a new transport system (item and players) to the game. It is based on real world physics (where possible) and uses life size models to convey the true scale and grandeur of Railroading. Immersive Engineering and Open Computers are recommended for full functionality.
Documentation is on the wiki: https://github.com/cam72cam/ImmersiveRailroading/wiki
- - Life Sized Movable trains
- - In world crafting of the rolling stock
- - Custom flexible track system
- - Both Fluid and Item transport
- - Support for multiple track gauges (Brunel, Standard, Narrow, Minecraft, and Model)
- - Support for custom models/stock through resource packs
- - Automated loading and unloading using track Augments
- - Multiblock part crafting system
- - Coupling and chunkloading
- - Sounds
- - Animal Carts
- - Villager Transport
Fabric support will be re-added for 1.8.0 soon. The forge branches were ready so I pushed the release with the promise of fully fledged fabric support as soon as I can manage.
Immersive Railroading Preview:
More information can be found at https://github.com/cam72cam/ImmersiveRailroading.
Discord is live at https://discord.gg/CS2RTGq, come pitch ideas or help test unstable versions!