The 1.7.10 and (upcoming) 1.12/1.14 version are developed independently - please refrain from spamming the comment section with update/version requests.
Ever wanted to have some new mobs to enhance your endless adventures without changing the feel of the game? If so, Wild Mobs Mod is perfect for you!
The aim of the mod is to add mobs to Minecraft, that fit the style of Vanilla Minecraft.
Currently (version 1.5 for minecraft 1.7.10) it adds:
- Dreath (skeleton druids)
- Faded (a pack-based zombie variant)
- Magmaplant ("living" nether fauna)
- Seascorpion [tameable when grown from egg]
- Tarantula (spider variant that can shoot spikes)
- Zomgus (mushroom-hybridized zombie variant)
- Direwolf [tameable]
- Jellyfish (including a nether variant)
- WM_Ocelot [tameable] (ocelot variant to realize cat breeds)
- WM_Wolf [tameable] (wolf variant to realize dog breeds)
- Skeleton Wolf (hostile wolf variant that can spawn alongside skeletons)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments or on the discord server (see below).
Looking for screenshots? Look no further :)
Version 1.5 for minecraft 1.7.10 : Forge 10.13.4.1558 or higher for 1.7.10.
Potentially incomplete or partially broken as of version 1.5:
- Dire wolf model and textures are made by LeonelSaberTooth.
- Hyena model and textures are made by DoctorHyena.
- Cheetah texture is made by DoctorHyena.
- Idea for cougar is from MadAnimalHunter.
- Idea for mouse is from redlap2.
- Idea for druid is from AaronBlader12.
- Idea for goat is from Sionw.
- Idea for dire wolf is from moses24713.
If you find any bugs, please report them in the Issues tab above.
If you want to follow the development of future updates, you can do so in the official Discord server. You can also suggest features, report bugs and give feedback there.
Enjoy the mod!