This mod adds the ability to throw your axes and swords. Useful if you want to finish a mob or just want to have some fun.
- Throw Enchantment: Increase throwing damage.
- Grounded Edge Enchantment: Chance to Apply weakness to near enemies on landing.
- Conccusion Enchantment: Chance to Apply Nausea and Slowness.
- Gravity Cursed Enchantment: Your weapon defies gravity. It will never fall until touch a block.
- Return Enchantment: Loyalty for common weapons.
- Using Fire Aspect on weapons lit near enemies.
- Throwing Physics: Well, its not so advanced.
- Configurable!: Can modify general aspects like hud charge displacement, damage, range and disable enchantments.
- Whitelist: Any item whitelisted will recieve a default damage and throwing range.
- Blacklist: Any block blacklisted cannot be destroyed.
- Tools can interact at impact, so pickaxes, shovels and axes breaks blocks based on their tier.
Most of this features are on the works or are just for curious people. As any of these can be disabled on config.
- All items can be throwed, as bonus each item will have special properties at throwing (Should be enabled above 2.7)
Use Throw KeyBind (ALT+Q by default) to launch your axes and swords!
Holding KeyBind adds more power at cost of exhaustion.
For those would like to tweak the numbers by throwing weapons.
Equations used for damage calculation.
Base Damage=Flat Weapon Damage (For example Diamond Swords have 6 attack damage)
Base Velocity=Weapon Attack Speed (For example Diamond Swords have 1.6 attack speed)
Base Exhaustion=1/(Weapon Attack Speed)
0 (No charge)≤ModularThrow≤1,0 (Fully charge)
The model for total damage and exhaustion is
The model for total velocity
Simplified Chinese Translations by qsefthuopq