Note : I am Korean, and I'm not good at English. If you find an incorrect translation, please comment.
Swimming zombies? weird!
Swimming skeletons? no more!
Wanna make boats or bridges essential? then this is the mod for you!
This mod sinks all living entities-players, mobs, animals...you know it's not that easy to swim!(Of course underwater creatures do not sink.)
- sinks living entities : entities won't be able to float 2 blocks inside water(slightly more than 1
- "Icecrack" system : when 'living entities without riding boats' are on ice, the ice will break.
- adds a new type of boat : the "awesome boat"s : more durable in taking falling damage, can move on earth(but slow), can move freely through slopes
- whether to sink players or not
- whether to sink non-player-entities or not
- Icecrack for players
- Icecrack for non-player-entites
- crafting recipe for "awesome boat"
For those curious besides what is listed in the description I have a video on the mod here:
update 1.12 pls
why there is no screenshots?
For some reason, it is crashing if I try to eat any food.
Otherwise, great mod.
In reply to raikusensei:
In reply to Tictim:
A request for a feature if you update this is to have a whitelist on mobs that can swim, so pkayers or modpack creators can make some mod added bosses and mobs like souls's soul mob float in water/lava.
I've not tested this yet so apologies if you've already got this as a feature, but, would it be possible to sink players only if they are wearing heavy armors such are Chain, Iron etc? That'd be pretty cool.
does this mean that monsters won't be able to swim?
neutral mobs also? what's ice crack system?
몬스터가 수영을 못 하게 된다는 뜻인가요? 중립 몹(동물)도 마찬가지로? :)
설명을 길게 적어주시면 제가 영어로 바꿔드릴 수 있을 것 같아요. 저도 영어를 잘 못 하지만.
sorry I'm late cuz I had to work for 설날... :)