It's 1.15 now! :D
> Ported to 1.15.2. All future updates will be produced for this or future versions.
(This probably also came with several bugs involving entities and rendering, hence this is a Pre-release)
There should be a couple more 1.0 Pre-releases over the next couple weeks as well. Please help bug-test these new releases and report any issues you find to the issue tracker (And also, of course, enjoy playing, using the new tools, and battling the new bosses to collect drops that will be used in an upcoming version)!
Worlds from 1.14.4 will sadly not be compatible with this new version.
-- New Features --
- Necrionite Hoe (You have to sneak to activate it, unlike the other 3 tools)
- Vimion Note (explains the first steps of the mod. It's given to the player upon first joining a world with the Vimion Mod installed)
- Expionic Abomination -- A new boss focused on spatial manipulation and teleportation!
- Spectral Sprite (Used in the Vimionic Abomination battle)
-- Changes --
- Solarionite Pickaxe now checks for weather when recharging
- Solarionite Pickaxe now ignores torches and cobblestone when looking for ores.
- Solarionite Pickaxe now checks for a clear view of the sky starting from your eyes rather than your feet. No more being stopped from charging by a single grass block!
- Vimionic Tome now made from 1 Vimion Shard and 1 Book, rather than 1 Vimion Gemstone and 1 Book
- Vimionic Abomination now spawns its pillars twice as frequently. Not gonna be nearly such a pushover anymore!
- Vimionic Abomination now drops 1-4 Vimioplasm on death, rather than just 1.
- Vimionic Abomination Model tweaked slightly
- Vimionic Abomination Boss Battle reworked to focus around the new Spectral Sprite mob acting as a "health sac" for the Vimionic Abomination to drain from rather than spamming Absorption Spires
- Absorption Pillar Damage now ignores armor (This was originally intended, but incorrectly implemented)
-- Fixes --
- Expionite Spade no longer takes 64 damage when mining a block with a higher harvest level than it can normally mine
- Expionite Spade now only drops blocks until it runs out of durability. No more free items from a low-durability Expionite Spade. (This now means that you can only get 251 Items from an Expionite Shovel without Unbreaking or repairs)
- Vimionic Abomination's Absorption Pillar particle effect no longer spams the console with numbers.
- Absorption Pillar no longer drains health from Creative Players
- Absorption Pillar no longer crashes the game when spawned in from a source other than the Vimionic Abomination
- Added Absorption Spire to lang file
- Fixed some broken math with the Y-coordinate of the draining particles. It should now pretty-nearly align with the entities it's targeting
- Fixed a CRITICAL bug where the Vimionic Tome resets upon player death.