You can find a Fabric version of this mod here: Dual Riders
Have you ever wished to be able to ride a horse while your friend is sitting behind to back you up in battles? No??
Well, here is the mod anyway!
This mod is a simple little experiment i did for fun. All it does is allowing two players to mount the same horse together.
Features of the mod
- When a player is riding on a horse, a second passenger can now join the ride by right clicking on the same horse
- Only the player sitting in front has control over the horse movement and is able to open the horse inventory
- The player sitting behind can freely turn around and open the player inventory, this may prove very handy in battles
- The player sitting behind is not able to interact with the horse movement, this means you cannot inadvertently stop the horse by hitting the jump key
- When the first passenger dismounts (or gets killed or...well, you got it) control of the horse is automatically switched to the second passenger
- The first passenger of the horse now renders transparent from the second passenger point of view (when in first person view). This also works with boats!
Notice: for very obvious reasons this mod is mostly enjoyable only when playing with other people. This mod is also required on the client.