Tree Choppin is a fork of Tree Chopper by DuchLord.
Tree Choppin allows you to chop down a whole tree at once. The only thing you need to do is break the bottom block with an axe.
Stop breaking the tree block by block! Just destroy bottom the of trunk and the whole tree will chop down.
- Tree Choppin works best when present on the Client and Server but can work as a Server only mod
- Native Mod Support, but more can be added by Pack Makers using the config
- Can be deactivated by holding SHIFT.
- In-game commands. Type "/tch help" for more info
- Option to reverse function (chopping with SHIFT)
- Option to disable shift function
Unlike Tree Chopper, Tree Choppin refers to items and blocks in the config by their Registry Name, not their Unlocalized Name, making it much easier for the end user to find the proper entry to add for their tool. There is also a separate entry for Axes that should not take additional damage when used to chop trees.