This is an Unofficial 1.12 port of the mod Cyberware by Flaxbeard, also based off the 1.11 port made by Elucent. Special Thanks to the developers' whose generous open source work makes this all possible. The mod's name has been changed as required by Curse.
Join the Discord for Robotic Parts
Join the Official Cyberware Discord
Visit the Official Cyberware Curse Page
Checkout the Add-on Mod by Marwat208: ReWIRED
Featured Modpack/Server: Technicians' Survival
Flaxbeard, the original Author, approved this project and has given consent to have the port distributed through this curse page. Support requests should be directed through the new issue tracker linked above, so as to not mix with support for the official versions of the mod. Thank You
What is Cyberware?
Cyberware is a mod that allows the player to augment their own body. Utilizing a surgery chamber, the player is able to install pieces of "cyberware", advanced technological augmentations, into their body. Here's a list of just a few of the things you can do with Cyberware:
- Replace your heart with a mechanical pump
- Implant an experience storage canister in your cranium
- Boost your oxygen supply with built-in oxygen canisters
- Replace entire limbs with robotic Cyberlimbs
- Install upgrades that range from deployable claws to jump-boosting actuators in these Cyberlimbs
- Replace your eyes with advanced Cybereyes, which can be upgraded to enable night vision, underwater vision, and target tracking
- Line your bones with advanced polymers, enabling you to take more of a beating
- Install a processor in your brain, giving you lightning-fast reflexes that let you dodge certain attacks
- With Tough As Nails installed, resist the heat by supercooling your sweat glands
Of course, such power isn't easy to obtain. To get pieces of cyberware, you'll need to fight tooth and nail against cybered-up monsters. If that wasn't enough, you'll need to pay for the cyberware you obtain - either through power consumption or by sacrificing a little of what makes you, you.
Getting Started with Cyberware
Want to know how to get started with Cyberware? Check out this handy guide, always updated to the newest version!
Cyberware is released under the MIT license.