This mod will remain solely for Minecraft 1.12.2 until such a time that Extra Utilities 2 is updated.
Gives the user ultimate control over Grid Power in Extra Utilities 2.
I love Extra Utilities 2. I really do. But the efficiency loss is horrible. Say you have a water mill farm of 36. You lose nearly 50% of the energy because of this. As you add more and more water mills, the efficiency gets worse and worse until the benefit of any more tapers out. Unfortunately, there is no option to disable this feature. That's where this mod comes in; it fixes this and more.
The end goal of this mod is to allow a much greater level of customization within Extra Utilities 2. There is also considerable effort put into making the code extremely dynamic so that future updates to Extra Utilities 2 will take only miniscule adjustments to accommodate, if any at all.
Make sure to report issues that you have.
- Option to disable efficiency loss.
- Option to disable GP.
- Options to change the GP production rates for each generator individually.
- Add option for lessened efficiency loss, instead of completely disabling it.
- Allow the Extra Utilities config to be edited in game.
- Investigate (and fix) shift click crash in Extra Utilities.
You are allowed to use this mod in any modpack, with or without credit.