This mod adds dynamic elevators to minecraft. It currently has support for up to 64 floors, with many controllers per floor, so long as they are directly touching each other.
Versions for MC 1.8.9+ require ThutCore which can be found here: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/thutcore
Here is a mod spotlight showing the basic features of the 1.8.9 version mod:
For oc version, the following methods are available in open computers:
- callFloor(floor:number) -- Calls the Lift to the specified Floor
- callYValue(yValue:number) -- Calls the Lift to the specified Y level
- callXValue(xValue:number) -- Calls the Lift to the specified X location
- callZValue(zValue:number) -- Calls the Lift to the specified Z location
- setFloor(floor:number) -- Sets the floor assosiated to the Controller
- getYValue() -- returns the current Y value of the lift
- getXValue() -- returns the current X value of the lift
- getZValue() -- returns the current Z value of the lift
- getFloor() -- returns the Floor assigned to the Controller
- getFloorYValue(floor:number) -- returns the y value of the specified floor
- isReady() -- returns if the elevator is not currently called to a floor
To set the Controller block face on, right click it with a stick or device linker. to change the page of the controller face, right click with a linker.
to set the floor, shift right click with the linker. Physically touching controller blocks will automatically link together as the same floor, this allows you to make larger control panels.
To remove an elevator, shift right click it with a vanilla stick or a wrench from another mod
for version 2.0 and later, the lifts have been changed to only require the base to be built. the walls and roof are no longer required.
Old instructions (do not apply to 1.8.9+ builds)
The following instructions are a bit outdated, only the bottom layer is needed now
If you break the rails it will start rotating rapidly, so either re-place the rail, or remove as mentioned.
For build and usage instructions, see Elevator Instructions
For other sizes, see Elevator Instructions 2
You can contact me here on Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/medHvkA