Extra Golems 11.1.7+ has built-in support for Thermal Foundation. Consequently, this mod is no longer needed and will not be updated. Thank you!
Available for Minecraft 1.12.2!
This mod is an add-on to Extra Golems. Using blocks from Thermal Foundation, you can now build golems to help you fend off monsters! All golems look unique and have configurable health and attack power.
Thermal Golems adds the following to the Minecraft Universe:
- Aluminum Golem: 80 health, 4 attack
- Bronze Golem: 94 health, 6.2 attack
- Coal Coke Golem: 24 health, 2.5 attack
- Constantan Golem: 86 health, 5.2 attack
- Copper Golem: 72 health, 5.4 attack
- Electrum Golem: 78 health, 2.5 attack, very fast, immune to magic
- Enderium Golem: 134 health, 8 attack, teleports randomly
- Hardened Glass Golem: 32 health, 11.5 attack
- Invar Golem: 88 health, 7.5 attack
- Iridium Golem: 122 health, 5.9 attack
- Lead Golem: 56 health, 3.8 attack
- Lumium Golem: 100 health, 6.8 attack, provides light
- Mana-Infused Golem: 158 health, 5.2 attack, extra damage against undead creatures
- Nickel Golem: 82 health, 5.9 attack
- Platinum Golem: 200 health, 22 attack
- Rockwool Golem: 28 health, 2.2 attack, available in multiple colors
- Signalum Golem: 114 health, 6 attack
- Silver Golem: 64 health, 5 attack, immune to magic
- Steel Golem: 138 health, 6.6 attack
- Tin Golem: 76 health, 4.9 attack
Using the highly flexible config, you can customize each golem's health, attack damage, spawn permissions, and any special abilities!
Sample config entry:
# Whether the Enderium Golem can be built [default: true]
# Whether this golem can teleport [default: true]
B:"Allow Special: Teleporting"=true
# Base attack damage dealt by this golem [range: 0.0 ~ 300.0, default: 8.0]
# Max health for this golem [range: 0.0 ~ 999.0, default: 134.0]
Extra Golems -- the version indicates which Extra Golems version to use (eg, Thermal Golems 7.1.5-x requires Extra Golems 7.1.5)
Thermal Foundation (currently using version 22.214.171.124) and all its dependencies (CoFHCore, CoFHWorld, RedstoneFlux)