What is Undefeatables?
It is a mod that adds mini-bosses.
This idea was once used in FunItems mod, this is less challenging but with unique HUDs (bossbars) and special effects.
- Mobs naturally have 1/250 chance to become Undefeatables.
- Granted powers have tiers, from weakest to strongest (I to IV).
- Undefeatables have these following tier chances. I: 60% II: 24% III: 11.2% IV: 4.8%
- Undefeatables have their health increased dependent on their tier (150 for each tier). (Configurable)
- Undefeatables have their armor and armor toughness increased dependent on their tier (7.5 and 5 for each tier respectively). (Configurable)
- Undefeatables have their speed increased dependent on their tier (+%15 for each tier).
- Undefeatables have their attack damage increased dependent on their tier (3.5 for each tier). (Configurable)
- Tier I's drop are Iron Equipments.
- Tier II's drop are Iron-Diamond Equipments.
- Tier III's drop are Diamond Equipments.
- Tier IV's drop are Diamond-Netherrite-Enderium Equipments.
It supports Enderium in the End, so if installed you would be able to drop those.
Adding custom item drops:
Go to \config\undefeatables\customdrops and modify anything as you want. I highly suggest at least leaving one inactive, as it is seen by default I have set the chance to 0.
There is no restriction on the quantity of items you can add, and you have the flexibility to select items from any mod according to your preference.
"modId:itemName:minAmount-maxAmount:chance-chanceIn" is the template for entries. dropChance = chance/chanceIn
Adding blacklisted mobs.
You can blacklist mobs in config\undefeatables\blacklist.
Pretty easy, I guess.
All credit goes to me, did get no help at all.
You can use this mod in your modpacks freely.
STOP REPOSTING, I DON'T ALLOW MY MOD TO BE REUPLOADED ON ANYWHERE ELSE FOR NO REASON.