The Graveyard adds new spooky biomes, structures, mobs and blocks to make your minecraft adventure more thrilling and challenging.
Every structure, mob and biome was built with a lot of attention to detail to create an immersive experience for you.
Versions: 1.16.4, 1.16.5, 1.18, 1.18.1, 1.18.2 (FORGE)
Support my work on
As a thank you for your kind donation all supporters' names will be put on a gravestone somewhere in this mod for others to discover!
Cinematic mod showcase:
The Graveyard comes with a config file to allow high customization, for example:
- Structures: set structure frequency, the biomes it will generate in (white- and blacklist), and if it can spawn graveyard mobs.
- Mobs: enable/disable natural graveyard mob spawning, their weight and group size on spawn and in which biomes/mods mobs can spawn.
- And much more in the config file!
- The Graveyard Biomes is now an independent mod, found here!
- Haunted House: uncover the secrets of this run down house.
- Small Grave: a final resting place encountered frequently while exploring.
- Small Graveyard: a cemetery that comes in multiple variants.
- Medium Graveyard: a quite large cemetery in the woods surrounding a minecraft temple. It holds a lot to explore and to gather, but nothing comes without a risk. Especially at night.
- Mushroom Grave: an overgrown grave, spawning in swamps, jungles and mushroom islands.
- Memorial Birch Tree: an imposing tree found in birch forests.
- Large Graveyard: an immense jigsaw structure generating in forests. But be warned - it is full of dangers.
- Crypt: an expansive labyrinth, full of traps, loot and dangers, hidden in the depths.
- Skeleton Creeper: a faster undead variant of the creeper. It may has lost his destructive powers, but its haunting appearance will blind you.
- Acolyte: a darker representative of the illager family. If he'll find you, your bones will serve him as a new weapon.
- Reaper: Ghosts? Here, in a spooky graveyard mod? No... The reaper takes this place.
- Ghoul: a deformed revenant, hold together only by his rage on the living.
- Nightmare: a deformed creature that moves quicker than it seems. Better stay away and never look at it.
- Wraith: haunting those who dare to desecrate its coffin.
- Corrupted Illager: a fast undead version of the illagers.
Blocks and Items:
- Corruption: ↸ᔑ∷ꖌ ᔑリ↸ ᒷ⍊╎ꖎ ᒲᔑℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ᒷ∷
- Sarcophagus: a final resting place now turned into storage space.
- Coffin: a final wooden resting place in all wood variants.
- Glazed Urn: a beautiful ornated urn, that serves as storage.
- Small Urn: a simple urn, that serves as storage.
- Fire Brazier: a dark cryptic iron bowl, displaying soul flames or flames when ignited.
- Dark Iron Ingot: an ashen version of iron
- Dark Iron Block: decorative steel-like block
- Dark Iron Door/Trapdoor: dark version of the iron door and trapdoor, but no need for redstone to open them.
- Dark Iron Bars: like vanilla iron bars, but dark and matching the theme.
- Skeletons: a fragile decoration block in many different forms that can be found in graveyard structures.
- Gravestone: edit the gravestone to create a memorial for your lost minecraft dog or horse.
- Ceramics: vases to decorate the graveyards (not craftable).
- Bone Dagger: crafted with bones, this weapon is used in dark rituals. It may also be useful for breaking glass.
Checkout my youtube channel and/or the discord server for upcoming features, showcases and support of this mod!