- depends on the research loader
- added focus to disable and enable all enchants
- added paving stone to disable and enable all enchants
- enchant modifier: effect amplifier.
- speed and protection enchant together will cause hunger
- speed and strength enchant together will cause increased fall damage
- creature enchant, agility: jump boost and no fall damage.
- agility with protection will not have fall damage protection.
- creature enchant, health boost
- health boost and protection together will cause slowness
- enchant powders are now used to apply enchants
- the enchanting book is now used to remove enchants.
- added organic curiosity, dropping from mobs, when killed by a player, who has unlocked the biomancy research.
- reworked research costs.
- fixed a bug where the fertility enchant crashes when applied to villagers
- fixed a crash, caused by the mod not warning about it's dependencies
- creature enchant, haste
- added livium, a metal that is at least partially alive.
- magical enchanting powder can now be found in chests.
Break and replace experiment tables before clicking on them!
Creature enchant crafting is still a little problematic, not all enchats are available on all tiers.