- stellar scanning quadrant is now based on cardinal directions and not relative to the sun/moon at all.
- fix crash with crimson cult loot drops
- remove references and recipes for thaumcraft iron nuggets. They will still exist ingame for now, but since vanilla has them now there is no more need for them.
- fixed aspect calculation for crucible and infusion recipes
- fixed magic forest biome generation
- thaumonomicon is once again craftable
- crucible properly empties buckets when filled with water
- fixed cloudstepper ring
- converted to MC 1.12.2
- WARNING: Worlds using TC6 in MC 1.10.2 will not be compatible with this version
- pre-flattened blocks and items to future proof them for the eventual MC 1.13 update
- switched to using the new forge annotated config system
- API: fixed IMC listener
- API: switched to forge registry system. This significantly changes several api methods, especially those involving recipes
- API: switched recipes to use the new Ingredient system.
- moon phases not only effect the vis replenishment of the aura, but they now also change the max vis levels.
- changed jar capacity to 250 instead of 256 to keep it a nice round number
- pechs should be less crashy
- fix for moon scanning on servers
- removed chargable item hud by popular demand. Minor fps gains for all!
- removed various gear types and replaced with simple and complex arcane mechanisms