v 0.13.0: Gravel & Goblets mini update
- Added Goblets, a new decoration item that can hold 1 bottle of fluid.
- Added Raked Gravel, a new path like block that can be obtained by hoeing gravel. Can be curved (a bit like rails) to create interesting patterns
- Added custom map decorations:
you can now use maps on beacons, lodestones, respawn anchors, beds, condiuts, portals, sign posts and flags to place a custom icon on a map. Some of those blocks eve support naming ability allowing the name itself to be displayed on the map.
- Added the ability to bottle up experience by shift right clicking with a bottle on an enchanting table. Doing so will cost some health.
- Added brass lantern that shows up when you have Create installed
- Greatly optimized globe & blackboard renderers making those block much less laggy & demanding.
- Hourglass can how hold slime & honey. Their properties can now be customized thoroughly via their new config potions
- Cog blocks now have a proper redstone tint that depends on their current power like redstone
- Turn tables light no longer indicates if they are powered but instead shows if they are performing a rotation, making it easier to tell the two apart.
- Pulleys now also accept blocks from a dedicated "chains" tag
- Added some integration with farmers delights
- Reformatted and improved many configs
- Item shelves can now be placed onto any block
- removed many jsons for recipes, loot tables & models belonging to next major update so they don't annoy with forge log spam
- Fixed some recipes (including one that prevented banner duplication)
- Fixed some crash related to jars
- Fixed s button placement with other mods
- Flax upper stage can no longer be bonemealed