Uploaded by svenhjol
Uploaded Jun 5, 2020
Game Version 1.15.2
Size 1.79 MB
1.0.0 beta 5 hotfix 1
- Fixed crash when holding a travel journal page.
1.0.0 beta 5
- Fixed vault chests being empty when disabling totems. Fixes #56
- Added compatiblity with Java 9+
- Added Ender Geodes, Amethyst and Moonstones
- Added Rune Portals
- Added Travel Journal pages for sharing entries.
- Removed old beta 4 portal runestones and obelisks. This will cause registration warnings in existing worlds.
- Rebuild of Travel Journal client.
- Vaults now spawn under stone circles again.
strange:vaultshas been deregistered and may cause registration warnings or world corruption when upgrading from an old beta.
- Tweak scrollkeeper raids. No longer raids until Journeyman.
- Totem of Returning rewards no longer embed the player under the earth.
- Chunk preloading for teleport via runestones.
1.0.0 beta 4
- World hang when doing
/locatein non-vanilla dimension (1.14 only). Fixes #22
- "Fetch" quests were starting even though the start conditions were invalid. #28
- Improved quest completion text and added co-ordinates for "Fetch" quests. #28
- Fix entry name change not being respected when taking a photo. Fixes #38
- Config option to always show X and Z coordinates of a journal entry in the Travel Journal.
- Vault and Stone Circle biome config has been changed to allow more biomes. If you have customized this config, you may need to look over it.
- Stone Circles may now generate in the End with harvestable Portal Runestones.
- Added RunePortals (documentation Todo!) and Rune Page to the Travel Journal.
- Ambience module has been removed and put in a separate mod Charmonium. This will cause registration warnings in existing worlds.
- [1.15] Totem of Preserving's "drop on death" will be disabled if Quark Oddities is present.