This mod adds cables to connect you inventories. (similiar to AE or Logistics pipes).
- Network Core: You need one (and only one) in your network. It needs to be supplied with energy (if enabled).
- Network Cable: Default cable to connect parts of the network.
- Network Export Device: Exports items from the network into attached inventory.
- Network Import Device: Imports items from attached inventory into the network.
- Network Storage Device: Connects the inventories (chest, furnace) to the network.
- Network Stocking Device: Keeps a specified amount of items in attached inventory.
- Network Toggle Cable: Can disable parts of the network when powered with redstone. Invertible with the wrench.
- Network Energy Interface: Can transfer energy through the network from one interface to another one. The transfer rate is the higher the more energy cells are connected.
- Energy Cell: Can store energy and power machines with energy interfaces.
- Request Table: Used to overview, insert and request items from the network.
- Item Attractor: Inserts dropped items around into the network.
- Item Box: Stores items in the network.
- Item Indicator: Gives a redstone signal if more/less items are in the network.
- Item Mirror: Shows items in the network. Works simliar to storage drawers.
- Network Interface: Works as an inventory that represents the network. You can insert and extract items with hoppers/pipes/etc.
- Network Wrench: With right click you can change the direction of blocks and with right click while sneaking you can disconnect cables.
- Item Filter: Can be inserted into some devices to allow specific items. Right click to open the GUI.
- Speed Upgrade: Increases the speed of exporting/importing.
- Stack Upgrade: Increases the stack size of an import/export task.
- Wireless Accessor: Portable version of the Request Table.
- With shift: into your inventory
- Without shift: grab items
- Left mouse button: whole stack
- Right mouse button: half stack
- Mouse button + ctrl: 1 item
- without prefix: search for item names
- '@': search for mod names
- '#': search for tooltips
- '$': search for oreDict names
- '%': search for creative tabs
- and you can right click the search bar to clear
THIS MOD REQUIRES LIMELIB.
- Can I use this in my mod pack?
Tell us your feedback in the comments!