Revamped over-the-shoulder F5 third-person camera view
- Over-the-shoulder camera
- Hotkeys to move the camera a bit (Default: arrow keys, page up and page down, O to swap shoulders)
- Corrective cross-hair positioning if dynamic crosshair is enabled
- Hide player if the camera gets too close to it
- Client-side only
Compiled binaries can be found on Curseforge
Download World Handler or build from source
- 1. Make sure Minecraft Forge is installed
- 1. Navigate to "..\.minecraft\mods"
- 2. Copy the "ShoulderSurfing-[VERSION].jar"
- 3. Follow the steps below
- 1. Select Forge as your profile
- 2. Launch Minecraft
- 3. Join a world or server
- 4. Use "arrow keys", "page up" and "page down" to adjust the perspective ("O" to swap shoulder)
- ≥ 1.13: Manual: "..\.minecraft\config\shouldersurfing.toml"
- ≤ 1.12: Ingame: Mods -> ShoulderSurfing -> Config (Manual: "..\.minecraft\config\shouldersurfing.cfg")
- 1.15: Shaders will be offset because of compatibility issues
- 1.15-1.16.1: The crosshair will not render in 3pp because of compatibility issues
- ≤ 1.14: Set "Render Quality" to "1.0x" for Shader Pack "(internal)" and switch back to Shader Pack "OFF"
- BetterCombat: Set "Enable 1PP Crosshair" to "false" and "Override Mod Crosshairs" to "true"
- Q: Is this client-side only ?
- A: Yes
- Q: Can you port feature x to version y ?
- A: No
- Q: Can you port this to fabric, liteloader, rift, etc ?
- A: No
- Q: Can you make the player aim at where the crosshair is pointing at ?
- A: No as it would break server compatibility
- Q: Can i add this to my modpack ?
- A: Yes
Only the latest game version will be supported and updated with new features