Revamped over-the-shoulder F5 third-person camera view
- Over-the-shoulder camera
- Hotkeys to move the camera a bit (Default: arrow keys, page up and page down, O to swap shoulders)
- Corrective cross-hair positioning if dynamic crosshair is enabled
- Hide player if the camera gets too close to it
- Client-side only
Download World Handler or build from source
- 1. Make sure Minecraft Forge is installed
- 1. Navigate to "..\.minecraft\mods"
- 2. Copy the "ShoulderSurfing-[VERSION].jar"
- 3. Follow the steps below
- 1. Select Forge as your profile
- 2. Launch Minecraft
- 3. Join a world or server
- 4. Use "arrow keys", "page up" and "page down" to adjust the perspective ("O" to swap shoulder)
- ≥ 1.13: Manual: "..\.minecraft\config\shouldersurfing.toml"
- ≤ 1.12: Ingame: Mods -> ShoulderSurfing -> Config (Manual: "..\.minecraft\config\shouldersurfing.cfg")
- 1.15: Shaders will be offset because of compatibility issues
- 1.15-1.16.1: The crosshair will not render in 3pp because of compatibility issues
- ≤ 1.14: Set "Render Quality" to "1.0x" for Shader Pack "(internal)" and switch back to Shader Pack "OFF"
- BetterCombat: Set "Enable 1PP Crosshair" to "false" and "Override Mod Crosshairs" to "true"
- Q: Is this client-side only ?
- A: Yes
- Q: Can you port feature x to version y ?
- A: No
- Q: Can you port this to fabric, liteloader, rift, etc ?
- A: No
- Q: Can you make the player aim at where the crosshair is pointing at ?
- A: No as it would break server compatibility
- Q: Can i add this to my modpack ?
- A: Yes
Only the latest game version will be supported and updated with new features. If you have any other suggestions, bug reports or questions feel free to open an issue on GitHub.