THIS is the Forge Version of this Mod.
For the Fabric Version, click *here*
Join me on my Discord Server:
Special Thanks to OnyxKnight for contributing the config to reposition HUD elements relative to their original position. Check out his projects!
This mod will change your HUD (Heads Up Display) and add a few new features to it!
It has come a long way. The idea started to take shape in the early part of 2013.
Since then a lot has happened. The mod almost died two whole times.
It got renamed to Interface+ and now renamed back to RPG-HUD (stick to your roots!).
But it's only thanks to YOU this mod is still there.
Without your tremendous support (and almost weekly - later monthly) e-mails to port it over to the new Minecraft version, it would most likely be dead by now.
But instead of just porting it over to 1.10.2 and 1.11 I decided to completely remake it.
This took quite a while but now it is done. And this mod is better than ever before.
- Health bar
- Hunger bar
- Experience bar
- Breath bar
- Horse jump bar
- Character widget
- Numeric values
- Clock widget (See the world's time!)
- Different time formats (24h,12h)
- Immersive (Set it to only display if you carry a clock!)
- Compass widget (See the direction you are going)
- Immersive (Set it to only display if you carry a compass)
- Item details
- Display the item durability of your armor and equipped items
- Display how many of the equipped block you have in your inventory
- Display which arrow will be shot and how many of that type you carry
- Display Health and armor of the Creature you are looking at
- Status Effects
- See your active Status Effects with a timer
- Resize the Status Effects to your liking
- Render the Status Effects vertically instead
- Free repositioning
- You can reposition every single element of the mod
- Debug settings (If this mod conflicts with another)
- Disable anything you want of this mod
- Disable the event other mods use to render certain elements (e.g. the health event)
- Different HUD types (plus possible plugins!) - see Media for screenshots!
- Vanilla HUD (you only want the other features, not the RPG-styled HUDs)
- Default HUD (simple, effective)
- Extended HUD (also simple, also effective)
- Full Texture HUD (if you want to re-texture the entire thing)
- Hotbar HUD (The Widget around the Hotbar - awesome!)
- Modern HUD (My favorite - smooth, simple, transparent)
If you want to see something else in this mod, tell me and I might add it!
Now onto another great feature: Settings!
Almost everything is customizable (and there will be even more customization possibilities in the future) via the ingame settings menu.
You can find the settings menu via the Forge ingame menu (1.8.9 - 1.12) or at the top right of your menu screen (1.13+).
The mod "RPG-HUD" is Copyright © 2016-2020 by KurodaAkira and the intellectual property of the author.
You have my sincere gratitude,