- New operator/debug commands: /staff <spell name>, /ritual <spell name>, /roots book -- creates a spell staff with the named spell, creates a ritual and (most) of its requirements, and grants you a book and all needed advancements respectively.
- Fix #175: snow no longer forms on the Grove Stone and the Fey Crafter
- You can now plant reeds on aqueous soil.
- Duplication bug was removed.
- Runestone brick alt texture is now correct.
- Recipes now using amethyst will fall back to diamond if amethyst is not registered.
- New ritual: Gathering. Periodically ticks and gathers nearby items if there is an inventory underneath it.
- Cactus can now be grown on earth soil.
- Growth spells now all use the same format, as do Magnetism spells and rituals and Harvesting spells and rituals.
- The default Animal Harvest recipes have now been updated to include the new mobs in Mystical World (sprouts, owls).
- The default Pacifist entries have also been updated.
- Bark recipes can now be removed and bark recipes will now properly use the metadata and NBT of the ItemStack provided by CraftTweaker.
- Magmatic Soil now throws properly.