- Sorting Chests that automatically combine into a sorting network, based on configurable filters
- Block extenders that expose any side of their connected block for item, energy or redstone input/output
- Modular Item Transport Pipe System (configurable filters, auto-crafting
- Player Relocator item that allows teleportation to the linked Player Relocator Base
- Power Limiter that can limit the amount of power passing through energy cables from supported mods
- Buffer block as an adapter between item, fluid or energy pipes from different mods
- Tool box that can hold multiple types of mod wrenches in one item
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest Refined Relocation version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Start the game and deal with those messy chests already.
This mod along with its source code is licensed under the LGPL.
Yes, you may redistribute it in your modpack.
squeek502 for helping a bunch with the mod! Without them it would probably not have become what it is today.
MCMicky2506 for bug testing and helping optimize the mod.