Official Repository: complex.ivorius.de →
Mod Discussion: Minecraft Forums →, #ivorius on Discord →
More Information: Recurrent Complex Wiki
This mod is not being updated, and is looking for a modder to adopt it! Please reach out if you are interested (PM, Discord, GitHub).
- Over 200 randomized structures!
- You can find...
- ... also in the desert
- Water Shrines
- Nether thorns
- Underground Flora
- Hidden Treasure
- Remnants of tribal nations
- Big Trees
- VERY Big Trees - Yup
- Abandoned Houses
- Abandoned Mines
- Floating Islands
- Pirate Hideouts
- ... and so much more!
- Server-Side only mode: The mod is not actually required on clients in lightweight mode
- Create your own structures (Supporting modded blocks, Block Entities, and Entities)
- Let your structures spawn in natural terrain, in villages, in place of trees and more!
- Export and import structures (between worlds - this supports modded content too) - Now with schematic support
- Easy to use GUIs - No silly text file editing
- All features (and structures) are completely optional (Disable Structures / Use ReC as a Utility)
- Previews make it incredibly easy to position your structures before committing to the changes
- Easier building with special tools and commands
- Randomized structure contents, like chest loot and cave generation
- Complete tree replacement
- Generate structures within other structures
- Randomized, modular mazes with lots of creative freedom
- Spawn Structures (<3 modpacks)
- Custom sapling spawns
Complete Feature Overview: Recurrent Complex Wiki
- Granted Attribution (Link to this mod, and mention of my name), you may use this mod in mod packs.
- This mod requires IvToolkit to function.
Cinematic Trailer / Showcase
Are you tired of your builds going to waste? Do you want to see them generate in Recurrent Complex? Awesome, I want that, too!
Once you've completed a build (Tips), you can upload it to the official repository. There, other players can find and download it, and I might even have a look and enquire you to include it in the base mod itself.
What other people have said:
- "it shits all over other structure mods" - David AKA 'Vadis365'