This clientside modification provides ability of ultimate control over any keybindings, vanilla or modded, via simple json config. Also there are some other useful options.
Without configuring it will just will sort keybindings by mod names and add keybindings for internal controls, such as "hide hud"(F1), "debug screen"(F3), "narrator" (CTRL+B) and other - finally you able to remap them! Also it provides key combinations system for old mc versions (1.7.10, 1.8.9).
With ReBind all non-vanilla keybindings will be moved to categories, called by mods names which adds those keybindings. Such categories will be sorted in alphabetical order.
Supported MC versions: 1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2.
It will not cause crash if installed on server.
- Changing names
- Changing categories
- Changing default keys (ability to set combinations with ALT, SHIFT and CONTROL)
- Changing the display order in the controls menu
- Hiding from controls menu
- Merging (BETA)
- Key combinations for 1.7.10 & 1.8.9
My mod for 1.6.4, 1.7.10 & 1.8.9 for key combinations only: Key Combinations
And it will add keybindings for internal vanilla controls: Quit (Esc), Hide HUD (F1), Debug Screen (F3), Disable Shader (F4)(1.7.10, 1.8.9) and Narrator (CTRL+B)(1.12.2).
- Disable player sprint
- Disable double tap forward sprint
- Disable mount sprint
- Activate custom one block height auto jump
- Disable mouse wheel hotbar slots scrolling
Keybindings in controls menu will be sorted according to their description order in configuration file. If it doesn’t contain information about some keybindings they will be located in the end of controls menu.
Latest update: 2.7.5
- Added easy way to provide custom localization and absent localization for new keybindings.
See wiki for more information.
- Fixed crash on menu controls open if some keybindings were disabled in config.
User guide can be found at GitHub Wiki.
If you found bug or incompatibility with some other mod, open an issue. Leave your questions, feedbacks and suggestions in comments. You free to use it in modpacks.
If you having problems after ReBind update, remove configuration files from ".../config/rebind/" folder before game start.