Prodigy Tech is a tech mod relying on unusual materials and Hot Air to power its machines. It is mostly inspired by RotaryCraft and IndustrialCraft, although the mix should give you an unique experience.
- An unique power system based on Hot Air
- A defined tech tree layed down in advancements to guide you through your progress
- A Patchouli-powered book to guide you through it
- No worldgen or any visible marks in the world
- Several decorative blocks
- CraftTweaker support
- And much more...
Get yourself started by crafting the in game guide with a Book and Sand, it will teach you all you need to know about the various machines and systems. Entries will gradually unlock as you obtain various materials and machines. If you need more then read the Getting Started guide on the FTB wiki.
If you don't want to read the book, get a good supply of Iron, Sand, Clay and Gunpowder, craft yourself an Explosion Furnace, fill it with 16 Iron, 4 Clay, 5 Gunpowder and 4 Sand (or any multiple of all of that), give it a redstone pulse then let advancements, JEI or the vanilla recipe book guide you through the rest.