This mod allows to change visible name (and tag) of any player.
- /pt_setdname <name> - changes player's display name. Supports color codes! (Use &x, where x is the color code). Empty name will reset display name back to normal.
- /pt_setdtag <tag> - changes player's display tag. This is a slightly smaller line under the name of the player. Empty tag will hide it.
- /pt_toggleaname - Toggles visibility of actual player's names. (Draws 1 line more, above the display name)
- /pt_hidenames - Toggles visibility of the whole name system. (Prevents player names and tags from being drawn)
This is a request mod (by MrLololoshka) so it may not update. But things change, inspiration comes, and stuff happens...
- You can use this mod in your modpack.
- You are not allowed to re-publish this mod to other sites without providing a CurseForge download link and my permission (PM to Zeitheron, or via Discord)
- You are not allowed to include this (or any other mods of DragonForge team) in your own mod. Building addons, however, is allowed, but a friendly PM would be good.
- The only supported version of minecraft is the latest one that this mod exists for. DO NOT ASK TO DOWNGRADE!
Want to discuss anything? Need help with APIs?
Join the discord server and follow Zeitheron on Twitter!
If you would like to support my work, you can become a patron via Patreon.