This mod allows to create biomes blacklists and whitelists for every plant. This mod only applies biome check and will not affect anything else. Create your server or single player world flora rules with simple chat configuration commands. This is for both server and client
Supported MC versions: 1.12.2.
- Create biomes blacklists for any plant. Plants will not grow in these biomes.
- Create biomes whitelists for any plant. Plants will only grow in these biomes.
- Disable growth globally for all biomes.
- Bind items to settings. Item tooltip will display biomes settings. Probably useful method to inform players about valid biomes to grow plants.
Settings can be applied for:
- nether wart
- mushrooms (affects spreading and growth with bonemeal)
- cocoa beans
- vines (affects spreading)
- grass block (affects spreading)
- mycelium (affects spreading)
- flowers and tall grass (affects spawn with bonemeal)
Also mod supports many modded plants.
Latest update: 1.5.4
- Added support for Oreberries mod ore bushes.
- Custom update checker disbled by default.
- Code cleanup.
Version 1.5.0 configuration files are incompatible with previous versions! Remove files before game start!
Supported Modded Plants (Dynamic Trees, Forestry, Pam's HarvestCraft, IC2, Rustic and more!)
How to use
User guide can be found at GitHub wiki.
If you found problem, open an issue on GitHub. You free to use it in modpacks.
Want it for another game version? Need support for plants from some mod? Leave your suggestions.
- world generation plants filter