This mod adds new command block to your game: Programmable Command Block (or PCB for short)!
This block allows you to put your big command block creations in this one small block!
Once placed, it can be used only by server admins that own permission level 4 (or more) and creative mode.
It has it's complex GUI:
Buttons on left allow IO:
- Upload to Pastebin
- Save to local computer
- Download PCB from internet
- Load PCB from local computer
To create command, hold SHIFT and click Left Mouse Button in the functional field. Delete is the same, but you have to do it on created command. To create dependent command, hold CTRL+SHIFT and click LMB in the functional field. After that select other command that this depends on.
This mod also adds some useful commands:
- /calculate [expression] -- Calculates mathematical expression. Ex: abs(2 - 4 * (-2))
/cutstr [from] [string] OR /cutstr [from] [to] [string] -- cuts text after 1 or 2 number arguments. Ex: "/cutstr 2 PCOmmandBlocks" -- returns "OmmandBlocks" /cutstr 3 8 Oh Hello There! -- return "Hello"
/getpos [entity UUID | entity selector | player name] -- gets position for entity. Ex: /getpos @p -- returns this: "X Y Z"
/ifoffline -- can and should be used in vanilla command blocks. Emits comparator signal 1 if this is singleplayer AND it is NOT shared to LAN. 0 Otherwise.
- You can use this mod in your modpack.
- You are not allowed to re-publish this mod to other sites without providing a CurseForge download link and my permission (PM is the best choice)