POIs creation and teleportation menu.
This is for both server and client.
- ability to create camps - private world points for your individual usage.
- ability to set favorite camp and teleport to it with key press ("H" by default).
- ability to invite other players to your camps.
- ability to create locations - public world points, which will be synchronized with every player on server.
- ability to teleport to any player on the server. Players will have special privacy profiles: free (any player can teleport to you at any moment), request (players will need to send special request to you and you will need to accept it to allow teleportation) and disabled (no one will be able to teleport to you or send request) which will define teleportation behavior.
Menu opens with "Y" key press. Mod features can be configured with "teleportation.json" file located in ".../config/oxygen/" directory (will be created after first game start).
Latest Update: 0.8.3b
- Added teleportation fees setup. The fee can be set separately for
teleportation to camp, location and player. Currency or item can be used.
- Description for camps can now be multi-line. The maximum number of characters in the
description is increased to 400.
- Added 'privilege' to use your favorite camp keybind.
To create and manage location points you will need special privilege (permission). There are default group, designed for operators, which posses all privileges to use teleportation features with no limits. To promote player to this group use command "/privilege promote -group operatorsGroup -player <username>". More information about groups management will be available with future releases.
Also there are config option to allow locations creation for everyone: "allow_locations_creation_for_all".
Requires Oxygen Core
Attention! The project is in early access.
Absolutely safe for worlds and players data.
Smooth Font mod recommended to improve font quality.
Have a questions? Discord