Overlord - Raise and command an army of skeletons.
- Summon skeletons that can join you in fighting enemies or stay behind to defend your base
- Skeletons can be given orders to customize what they do, including their fighting behaviors and what they do when they're not fighting.
- Nearby skeletons can be issued orders all at once with the Orders Wand
- Skeletons can be grouped in to Squads for a decorative upgrade and more controlled mass ordering
- Skeleton creation recipe can be customized with data packs
Features from Overlord 2 that I still plan to add to Overlord 3.
This mod requires Fireplace Lib.
Looking for the description for 1.12.2 and older? It has been moved here.
If you have a bug or crash to report, please use the issue tracker. For feature requests, I also encourage using the issue tracker, so others can easily see what has already been requested, and more importantly, because it makes it easier to keep track of the features that have been requested.
Please be patient, I do have a life outside of modding but I try to get back to people when they have questions.