1.10.2/1.11.2/1.12 Builds require OMLib for their respective Minecraft version.
1.7.10 is NOT SUPPORTED anymore, 1.10/1.11 will receive limited support.
You can join our Discord Server here, please note the pinned messaged in #news, we had spammers, so we disabled new users to write in most channels.
Open Modular Passive Defence can be found here.
We need Coders for our mods. If you are interested write me a message here on CurseForge or hop on to our discord and ping @Keridos there.
Join our discord and request the Tester role by typing !rr in #spam. We will ping all the signed testers whenever we update our mods. We also have a test server where you can play with prereleased versions to test them.
Update 3.2.x (in early dev, only for 1.12.2):
- Added: new targeting system for turrets (WIP)
- Added: Valkyrien Warfare compatability (WIP)
- Added: Securicraft compatability (WIP)
- Added: config list for attackable entities (aggressive ones) for turrets to target (WIP)
- Added: 3 more targeting related OC+CC functions (WIP)
- Added MAYBE: the new turrets, if artistic work is done in time
- Change: refactoring to enable an easier transition to port the mod to Minecraft 1.14
- Change: the mod will probably be both supported at 1.12.2 and 1.14 with feature parity.
Update 3.1.0 (released, only for 1.12.2):
Added: Turrets honor team settings. (done)
Added: Limits for how many turrets at one base (done)
Added: Mod based recipes for addons/upgrades (done)
Added: Config option for concealment without addon (done)
Added: Upgrades can be configured per turret now (done)
Added: Camo now supports most chisel blocks and even some transparent ones (done)
Added: Higher tier bases can now emit light and be transparent to light (done)
Changed: Railgun damage now scales based on targets armor (done)
Changed: Railgun rendering update (done)
Changed: Small GUI updates (done)
Changed: New GUI for trusted players (done)
Changed: reworked the trusted player system (done)
Changed: new expander textures (by Austin5003) (done)
Changed: Laser rework (more realistic effects/behaviour) (done)
Supported Energy Systems: RF, FE (Forge Energy), EU and Tesla.